Lab On Locale® 365
Is easily carried out by your service technician. It's simple, after mounting the unit & val-gas cylinder in proximity to the breathing-air source. Electrical and air connections are
made at rear of Lab On Locale® 365:
- Tap from the breathing-air source through a reducing regulator (provided as an option) and then to the air inlet port.
- Connect to uninterrupted internet by hard wire.
- Connect the power cord into the motor control circuit.
- Once installed, contact X-zam® Labs in order to set-up administrator, communications portal, obtain mobile app, and receive training.
- The Lab On Locale® 365 administrator may log into the dedicated website in order to choose (or change) system settings, alarm preferences, & establish operators.