Lab On Locale® TEST PROCESS
Easy As 1, 2, 3
- Lab On Locale® Sending Unit Gets Installed:
- Users get trained and certified. Wired connections are made & operating parameters configured.
Operator sets up testing area, including printer.
- A Live Specimen of the Subject gas is Collected:
- Use X-zam's® unique sampling kit.
Specimen can be captured off of most sources, ambient to 6,000 psi.
Specimen is brought to the Lab On Locale® for processing
(or Lab On Locale® can be transported to test site).
- Begin Conducting Tests:
- X-zam® Labs is dialed-up via Internet, authorized user logs in.
Data & client info is keyed into the dedicated computer. Sampling bottle is coupled to the inlet port.
X-zam® Labs technician takes control of process. Operator follows audible
promp, issued by X-zam®.
- Tests Completed (approx. 10 minutes) and Retrieve Reports:
- Gas analysis is conducted by X-zam® technician.
Next, the operator removes the gas canister, opens it, removes filter disc & inserts into tray.
Oil/Particle analysis is conducted by X-zam® technician.
Analytical documents are transmitted to sending unit where the operator may print them out.
History & Documents are stored at the X-zam® cloud for future access by operator and administrators.